Ten years ago, the residents of New Jersey wouldn’t have given much thought to having their homes raised, but following Superstorm Sandy, it is at the forefront of many homeowners’ minds, especially those who live in a flood zone. House raising, also referred to as house lifting, is the process of separating a home or commercial building from its foundation and raising it with hydraulics. When performed by a professional, house lifting is highly successful at protecting a home from storm damage and flooding.
What are the benefits of house raising?
Lifting your home yields many benefits, some of which include:
• Property and house damage protection
• Flood protection
• Increased property value/resale value
• Lowers flood/home insurance premiums
• NJGCB is an approved RREM pathway B contractor.
• Mickeal Soliman has years of experience in the construction industry as an architect and construction manager.
• He was trained by Liro group in 2013 to become RREM project manager, and fully comprehends and understands the program path ways B&C.
• He can assist RREM applicant to review their scope of work (SOW) and create change order.
• NJGCB can perform all phases of the project, from design stage to construction stage.
Get in touch with us today!
While we can’t stop Mother Nature, we can prepare for when she strikes again. The single best way to do this is by lifting your home. If you are in the Little Ferry area and looking to get your house raised, get in touch with us. We are more than happy to schedule an onsite evaluation and provide you with a quote. Cost and timeline for completion depends on the size of your home and its location. Keep in mind, that you may be eligible for a house raising grant. We will gladly provide you with information on government grants or answer any questions that you may have. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Little Ferry’s preferred choice for home elevations
Home lifting is a labor intensive process, which involves numerous calculations and measurements, so it is extremely important that you team up with an experienced house raising company. At NJGCB, we have more than a decade of experience in the home raising business, and numerous successful projects under our belt.